Pre-conference Workshop 2
How to read a paper: critical appraisal skills for randomised controlled trials papers.
Friday, 30th April, 11:00-12:30 CET
Prof. Michael Harris
(Workshop: 1.5 hours, no participant limit)
This 90-minute interactive workshop for primary care researchers will cover:
- how randomised controlled trials (RCTs) are designed;
- what to look out for when you are reading an RCT paper in a journal:
- how to decide what the paper is about;
- how to assess its quality;
- how decide whether the results should change your practice.
- Course Language: English
- Fee for the workshop is €15.
- You are advised that the workshop will be recorded and if you personally do not wish to appear on the recording please keep your video off during the workshop.
- If you want to attend the pre-conference workshop, please tick the box on the online registration form.
If you have any suggestions or concrete proposals for pre-conference workshops for future meetings, please send them to the EGPRN Office