Pôle Formation of the medical school of Lille 2
Avenue Eugène Avinée – Loos, Lille, France
5 minute walk from the metro station "Eurasanté". Click here for the Metro Plan.*
Thanks to Transpole, Lille has a comprehensive public transport network:
Two automatic metro lines (the VAL: automatic light vehicule) the world's first automatic subway (1983), 60 stops covering 45 km.
- Line 1 : Villeneuve d’Ascq 4 Cantons <> Lille CHU-Eurasanté (Regional Hospital)*.
- Line 2 : Lomme Saint Philibert (Hospital) <> Tourcoing CH Dron (Hospital)
2 tram lines with more than 35 stops connecting Lille to Roubaix and Tourcoing.
- Tramway R : Roubaix Eurotéléport <> Gare Lille Flandres
- Tramway T : Tourcoing centre <> Gare Lille Flandres
About 60 bus routes.
The buses, trams and metros run every day (except May 1st) from 5.30 am to around midnight.
- Standard (single) fare for the entire network: €1.60 for a full-price single ticket.
- Set of 10 tickets: €14
- ZAP ticket (3 tram or subway stations, transfert available): €1
- Day Pass (available during 24h): €4.80
- Evening Pass (after 7.00 pm): €2.20
- The buses, trams and metros are free with City Pass
More information about public transports: www.transpole.fr