COGITA Agenda, Tampere
Thursday, May 9th
||Welcome, introduction, agenda.
Chair: Erik Stolper
- The preliminary results of the CORap study (Gut Feelings Prognostic Value in Primary Care) by Bernardino Oliva-Fanlo (Spain).
- Quantitative and thematic analysis of gut feelings’ text notes, by Bernardion Oliva-Fanlo (Spain).
- GPs’ gut feelings sense of alarm is valuable in dyspnoea and chest pain, by Marie Barais (France).
||Chair: Marie Barais
Uncertainty in diagnostic reasoning
- Black Swans, red herrings and not being the turkey in general practice. Facing uncertainty, but avoiding over-diagnosis for avertable dangerous, highly improbable events, by Johannes Hauswaldt.
- Gut feelings in the diagnostic reasoning process; the role of uncertainty, by Paul Van Royen.
- The child abuse study: ongoing study by Erik Stolper (the Netherlands).
||Chair: Paul Van Royen
COST proposal: Process and outcome indicators for consultation and diagnosis in primary care
- Discussion on scope
- How to develop the network
- Development on the proposal
- Tasks, responsabilities and timing
Chair: Johannes Hauswaldt
- Ongoing and future studies
- Closure: agreements, last questions etc.
Get together EGPRN-COGITA